Aries: beating around the bush
Taurus: constant noises
Gemini: having to explain themselves twice
Cancer: twisted words
Leo: too much talk not enough action
Virgo: being pressured
Libra: people who hold grudges for too long
Scorpio: being lied to
Sagittarius: dwelling on the past
Capricorn: knowing they can do better
Aquarius: taking orders
Pisces: not being heard
this show is incredible
Love this show!
Snapchat me Jessi822 :)
Do it! :)
I can never put in full detail how much this man means to me. He is my rock, my other half and my soul mate. We’ve had a very rocky and painful year. But these last 2 months have been worth it. We are finally together even though he is still 2 hours away at school. He has 6 weeks left and we see each other as often as we can. I can’t wait until he is done so we can be together every night. I can’t wait for us to start our life together. I love him so much. I hope to one day be the woman he asks to do a hand fasting with. I love you Johnathon Daniel Andes.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
|—||Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via fawnbabe)|
"so how is school going?"